9.21.2011

Hooked

As you may or may not know, I am OBSESSED with this site called: 


If you haven't heard of it, it's a site where you collect your favorite images, websites, and ideas onto a "virtual pinboard." It's so cool because you can see what's being added by all users of Pinterest, so you see so many ideas or pictures you would not have seen before. It's so useful because I get to "pin" anything from any website I like, categorize it, and then have the site saved without bookmarking! It's seriously saving my bookmarks folder from exploding. I also don't need to save miscellaneous pictures anymore either! 

Here's an example of what I'm talking about from my own boards:



Then when you open a picture, you can "like," "repin" onto your board, comment, or follow the person. And at the top right of each picture is the direct link to the original website. Isn't it amazing?

If you haven't started, you need to join! But beware... it can get very addicting. 
Request your add today!! Join me... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment