9.21.2011

September Birch Box 2011


I'm already getting lazy taking photos of these boxes... I think it's because I have yet to be "wowed!" But still, I don't mind paying $10 per month for trying out new samples.

Anywho, here are the contents of this months box with retail prices (clockwise):

Blinc "Resilient" Mascara $24 - This interesting take on mascara claims to create "tubes" around your lashes instead of "painting" them on. This approach promises no running, smudging, clumping, flaking, and lengthens, holds curls, and is waterproof. Have yet to test it out. 

Jouer Lip Enhancer $14 - This tiny tube is the most exciting item I received this month. Give me anything that is a lip balm, and I'll go nuts. This works to moisturize and plump your lips at the same time. It has a nice scent and texture. Too bad it's the size of a newborn's finger!

Harvey Prince "Girly" Eu Flirt $55 - Nasty. Threw it away already. 

Incoco "Adventurous" Nail Polish Applique $9 - Zebra print nail strips. I always wanted to try them out, but not with this print! Maybe I'll try it out for a concert or some night out. :)

Lash Card $5 - These cards shaped to follow the curve of your eyes are meant to be used while applying mascara. Very fitting with the Blinc mascara sample. I probably need these everyday as I smear my mascara without fail, but I'm just too lazy to add another step in the routine. 

Birchbox Bracelet - A thank you gift for their one year anniversary. Meh. 

Overall.... *shrug.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment