3.27.2012

tease no more

After weeks of contemplating, I finally decided to treat myself to Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. I was so tempted after my friend brought it to our Vegas trip, as I ordered one for my best friend, and when my sister used it for the wedding. I just couldn't resist any longer!! I'm sure the blogging world does not need another post with swatches, so I'll spare those of you who already own it or have seen a million posts on this palette. 

teehee!!!

with flash 




I really can't justify owning both the Naked 1 and 2 palette other than the fact that I have a lot of Sephora gift cards to burn through... so I guess I don't feel as guilty. >__<

The only problem is... I just saw a tutorial on The Balm's Nude 'Tude last night by Emily Noel of Beauty Broadcast and got tempted with ANOTHER palette!!! I KNOW I won't be investing in it because I really don't need more eyeshadows, but for those of you who are interested... check this out!



Do any of you own Nude'tude and how do you like it? 
What other neutral palettes are you guys loving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment