3.04.2012

Wants

The last thing I need to add to my collection is another foundation, but I seriously cannot wait to get these into my hands. Sadly, I'll probably wait a few weeks until midterms are over. But at least they'll be the light at the end of the tunnel for me!! :) :) :)

benefit - "Hello Flawless" Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation 
Filled with all sorts of goodies for your skin!! Sounds like something my face would appreciate. I haven't heard any comparisons, but wondering if it would be anything like Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation?? If so, I need it... STAT. 


Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium
I have been hearing on Youtube that it's more like a tinted moisturizer than a real BB cream, but still worth it! I forget who it was, but she compared it to the likes of Origins Vitazing, yet better for oily skin. I never got Vitazing and MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural duo to work for me, so I'm definitely going to give it a go with this BB cream! 

Have any of you tried these foundations? Let me know your thoughts. :)

6 comments:

  1. lemme know how both of those go... i need a foundation for the hotter months to come!^^

    i like the chanel perfection lumiere that i use now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been eyeing up the Benefit one, and I'm quite excited to try it out! On the other hand, is Bourjois Healthy Mix that great? Because I'm really tempted to buy that one too!

    Thanks for all of your lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! :)
      I LOVE Bourjois Healthy Mix. I can't imagine being without it! I use it 99% of the time. :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, the Benefit foundation sounds promising! Let me know if you like it!

    And about that Garnier BB Cream... I heard it's really not worth the money, so I haven't tried it. If you like it, though, maybe I will give it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna hop into a Sephora and get a sample of it. Soon, hopefully! And I can't wait to get the BB cream. Think I'll go to CVS this weekend :)

      Delete