4.26.2012

I was just browsing through Target when I ran across these Merona watches. I had to do a double take (and take pictures with my phone haha)! I really couldn't believe my eyes. Total Michael Kors knockoffs, right??? And I know my MK! But don't get me wrong, ain't nothin' wrong with it. It's just weird to see how similar they are. I guess you know where to go if you're looking for an affordable version of these watches! 

$225 vs $14.99

$225 vs. $14.99

I didn't see this watch in the store, but here's another copy I found on Target's site: 

$195 vs. $24.99

 How do you guys feel about knockoffs? :X

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is quite an impressive looking knockoff!

    I generally don't like knockoffs, but I might cave and get a Merona watch because I can't afford a MK watch right now :(

    ReplyDelete