6.10.2012

I've been hearing a lot of hype about the Zoya 3-in-1 nail polish remover so I thought I'd give it a go when they were having a promo on their website. I snatched this bottle up along with a free full-sized "LC" nail polish.  

8oz, $9.99
Remove + claims to be a 3-in-1 formula that cleans, preps, and conditions nails. You're supposed to soak a cotton pad with the formula, hold over your nails for a few seconds, and remove to find clean nails. I find that this formula is gentle, but not fully effective. It usually takes at least 3 attempts to fully clean my nails, and that's not even counting glitter polishes. It's ridiculously convenient that it dispenses through a pump, but I think I'm happier with the performance of my drugstore nail polish removers. The smell isn't as offensive as cheaper brands, but I prefer a formula that will clean my nails right away! 

I'm not completely against this product, but I just had such HIGH expectations because so many people raved about it. I will continue to use this nail polish remover, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing. 


Look at this brilliant pump! I think it was worth the purchase because I'm definitely keeping the bottle to reuse it! :) 


Zoya "LC"
"LC" + Bourjois Silver Glitter 

It took me 2 cotton pads for each hand to fully remove both polishes. I then had to go in with a 5th pad to get rid of all the red staining that got all over my fingertips. It's not a weak remover, by any means. It's just not as strong as I like it to be... I guess I like removers that almost like pure acetone. So if you're looking for gentle but effective remover, this is the one for you! Other than that, Zoya polishes are definitely my favorite! Creamy, opaque, never streaky, and always long-wearing! 

What Zoya polishes do you guys own? Any recommendations? 



No comments:

Post a Comment